Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for choosing SurgeGram to be your marketing service provider of choice. By accessing this current website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
There are certain limitations to what we can provide and what to expect from us:
- We are not liable for the authenticity of all the followers as our proven marketing strategy is to target real authentic users, however, results may vary (since we cannot reasonably validate every Instagram follower)
- We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to damages to customer profile, loss of followers, potential disruption in client businesses, and/or potential limited promotional activities, through the engagement of our services or products
- We are not liable for what occurs to the serviced account after purchase or termination of paid service period
- We do not attest to the materials appearing on this website as it may include inaccurate, incomplete or limited information – We reserve the right to remove, delete or change information without notice
- We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights
- We are not endorsed or certified by Instagram – All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram
- All Sold Account Information is deleted after 60 days to ensure the safety of the account to the new owners.
We reserve the right to update, amend or add to these Terms of Services without prior notice